I hope the holidays were good to you. SurvivorStrong has been working on plans for the new year. I thought I would start off the year by getting everyone up and on your feet!
Not everyone is able to get outside this time of year so this mini exercise can be done inside or outside. As always please consult your physician or physical therapist before beginning this or any other workout.
- March in place for 5 minutes to warm up – quick march
- Lunges a set of 10 on each leg (make sure to keep your knee behind your front toe)
- March 3 minutes – punching arms out front (make sure you are not fully extending your arm)
- Push ups – a set of 10 on the wall
- March 2 minutes – raising arms up and down over head
- March 3 minutes to cool down.
Try it out and let us know what you think!